Skip to main content

Wibble

Tonight is my 1st ever committe meeting! I've never done anything like this before so a tad scared! I also don't know the place where they are meeting! hehe!

Tomorrow is supposed to be cold, with a colder wind chill factor, some strong winds and possible snow. My lunchtime run will be fun won't it!!

Comments

beanz said…
hope the meeting went well - I am sure you'll be fine.

but do make sure they tell you what you have to do....


... I think I might end up on the committee having been given an FLM place!

thanks for the suport on my blog
Evil Pixie said…
Well I am now helping with the website (it's a mess and no-one knows how to upload stuff) so that MUG sign must be bigger than I thought!
On the bright side though ... Beanz we're on for Ashby!!
beanz said…
great, Pix

not great, ruth:<((

I'll apply if I survive BM this weekend - currently have sore shins
Evil Pixie said…
Benz I agree - but it felt so good and natural! Maybe hiding somewhere in me is a faster runner - haha!
Sorry about Ashby :-(
Beanz ... I have Helsby this week and a 20M on 20th Feb major wibble!!
beanz said…
so same distances on same dates as me, Pix

your club chair thinks we should plod together - just been to buy some running tights and via tlak about Ashby 20 I got round to saying I knew you!
Evil Pixie said…
That's sorted then Beanz ... I mean if the chair says yes!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Next Three Weeks

So I have a few busy weeks ahead that may, or may not, affect what happens here. So this weekend I am running the Chester metric marathon - should do about 3:30 and get a PB by around 30 mins if things go to plan. Next week I am on holiday and have the in-laws visiting which will be nice. Then after then I have 2 weeks of jury service in Derby. I really want to get a case as I am really interested in knowing what actually happens and what it's like in court. But knowing my luck I will have 2 weeks of waiting for nothing. I have Ami's zoom calls to review and take notes on, books to read, coloring/drawing to try my hand at and Loki to watch! After that the exciting news is my part time request has gone through so from 4th December I will be part time. Very exciting. Then hopefully I can start a potential path to being a swimming teacher. Fun days ahead

What Are You??

Apparently I am a geek after spending some time chatting to a first line support person and comparing degrees!! I am also apparently an executive as I earn more than a certain sum of money! This I must point out is executive in the eyes of a Midlands person and not a southern!! I think I am a runner and a mother because I run and have a son! I don't think I have a career and would struggle to define what I really do! Talking of which I may change the address for this site to blog.html or similar because if I do go job hunting I am not sure if my made ramblings should be front page news!! hehe!! I currently work in IT doing support with a hint of customer service at second line. I run and I'm trying to learn to draw! So what or who are you!?!

Planning Ahead

All good plans and all that! A few weeks ago I detailed my planned races as follows: Jan - Brass Monkey Half Feb - Trail Plus Training Camp Feb - Bramley 10m (poss) April - Reading Half April - FLM Support May - Moonwalk Marafun (if I get in!) Sept - Robinhood Half Oct - Great South Run (poss) This is now Jan - Brass Monkey Half Feb - Trail Plus Training Camp April - Reading Half April - FLM Support GSR is only a vague poss now as hubby is working nights so won't get home until the early hours of Saturday so I can't leave Gnome! Which means I would have to travel down Saturday afternoon which isn't the best preparation for a race and PB attempt! So it now looks like I will need to either make this another mainly training year (not a bad thing!) or look for some local races! At this rate it won't be worth joining club in March as I will have nothing to enter and save money off entry fees!! Hey Ho and all that!! Now tomorrow ... hope to do a quick shop 1st thing (new sca...