Well before now I've had arguments between Pixie and Trixie and today Logic joined in! Pixie siad run yes but not too long cos you ran yesterday and have hardly run in 2 weeks! Trixie said but but but need to do a long run, long runs are good! Logic said runs are good and tomorrow you give blood so won't run and Tuesday you have post blood rest day and a massage! Trixie and Logic then argued it out. Trixie won! Logic then spent the whole run saying, slow down, breath, it's too hot, see now you're paying! Trixie struggled on with the "hey I'm running!" smile on her face until she hit yet another hill when smile vanished and was replaced with serious "I will not give in" face! So that's it then! 6.7m of sllllloooooowww hard work! Will post stats later but they aren't that pretty! But as Leon said - we run because we enjoy it! Today was more of a "I WANT to do a long run" run than a need to do a long run run! Next week I will repea...
Comments
:oP
Frags - need to drive to pool, driving makes back ache partially due to huge number of speed bumps here!
fecking benches are everywhere. Is nowhere safe... eh..?
;o)
I jus have lazyitis
:o|
Highland park
Tis a nice bench :o)