Skip to main content

Getting Organised

Called the Dr this morning and have an appointment at 5.25 today - just 5 mins but that's all I need to get a physio referral!
Got to work and called BUPA - they OK'd me booking a physio appointment for tomorrow and confired I have £500 as out patients money, which should cover all my treatments!! Phew!!
Called a physio too and have an appointment for 2.25 tomorrow! Walking distance from work.

I am so organised!

Comments

fraggle said…
excellent stuff gettin gorganised Pix.

Do get your clubmate to practice sports massage on you - I'm convinced that's why I've been getting on as well as I have (so far, fingers crossed and all that)
RobW said…
Its wonderful being in BUPA isn't it, especially if the work pays for most of it. Physio will soon sort you out.

One question will you have the letter authorising treatment by tomorrow?
Evil Pixie said…
Spoke to BUPA this morning and my word is good enough!!
So sorted!